Thursday, July 09, 2009

He left this morning at 8am to CMPB and they sent him to camp. Didn't slept well the whole night 'cause he was still not feeling well. Having diarrhea and chest pain which got me really worried. He was still having diarrhea when he reported to cmpb this morning.

I wonder how is he now. Resting or going through crazy trainings. Hope he's doing fine. Will keep him in prayer. Anyways some photo from KL & BKK.

"Garden" in KL.




Photos with his nephew.


The super long tissue prata at a super cheap price.

BKK.

Not much photo taken in BKK. 'Cause most of the time it was spent on shopping and walking! I'm so glad to have a bf that loves shopping!

There were some small arguments during the BKK trip which I really regret 'cause I was the unreasonable one. But it made me cherish him even more knowing that he's putting effort to be patient with me and trying to learn more about God.

I remember on monday night when little pudding die, I was crying like nobody's business and washing up her cage. which I rarely do it. Most of the time he'll do it though it's our pet. But he never ever complain that he's doing everything even for our guinea pig, Butsie. I thought he wasn't that upset after all. I kind of doubt it 'cause even the slightest abnormality of our pet drives him really crazy and worried, and the next sentence that comes out from his mouth would be "shall we take her to the vet?".

After praying for him to be ready for enlistment the next day, I saw tears coming down his cheek. Finally.... who wouldn't have miss the cute little pudding. With all her stupid and funny actions.
R.I.P pudding.

No comments: