Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blessed thurday!

A blessed thursday. A joyful day. Bless by the the big guy up there.

I passed my supp. paper! I was ecstatic when I saw the email. I just wanted to dance, shout and sing! The feelings were just filling within me. Overwhelming. But I can't do so in the office. So I was just dancing on my seat and within me. And letting joy to carry me away with the wind in my beautiful garden. Of cause in my imagination.

This verse best describe how I feel now. From the time when studying for exams just turn so tough all of a sudden. Worries that filled me when I was preparing for my supp. paper.

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

Psalm 30:11-12

It was a battle won after 1.5 years. Indeed it calls for a celebration.

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.

Ecclesiastes 3:1,4

No comments: