Sunday, July 26, 2009

Once again weekends just passed without a sound. Without a blast.

Time spent with him was short. And we did nothing much for the weekend except for having lots of fried food. I can hear the machines calling me in the gym. I drag going gym on mondays 'cause it's always fill with people due to the overeating during the weekends. But other days are occupied.

He's back in camp and probably sound asleep.

Picking a fight with him was so much easier in the past but now I'll have to think twice. Just the other day we had a little quarrel and it sort of worries me. Isn't that the time when relationship starts to change during enlistment? But a simple sorry makes everything loving again.

It's kind of a bitter-sweet day. It's our 2yr anniversary but he's back in camp. But none of us really mention anything about it or rather it slip our mind. Just like how we always did. The exact number of days doesn't really matter I guess.

Currently reading "The Sinner" by Tess Gerritsen. If you like thriller, this is a must read. I started reading the book on friday and am halfway through the book already. And I guess it's gonna be another late night with the book. =)

No comments: