Thursday, February 25, 2010

Making God's word the final authority in life

Just finish battling with many issues for the day. Waiting for the bf to pick me up.

Sometimes I just wonder is it worthwhile to put in so much effort at all. People don't appreciate or even remember. It's quite discouraging.

But again I forgot. God never change. I'm doing it for the glory of God and not for anybody else. They don't remember or appreciate. God will remember and reward accordingly. The world's order of things are unsure and indefinite. Each day before I step into office, I pray for strength from God in everything I do. And things will change for better.

And now though there are many issues but I've settled it all and it's time to head home to the nest.

"I am the Lord, I change not." Malachi 3:6.

No comments: