Sunday, February 28, 2010

Final Endurance, I hope.

Endurance is really tough especially when it comes to something that you don't like. Each day seems like hell and you can't stop blaming time for passing so slowly.

But I hope this is my final endurance here. And probably move on to another stage of my life with a career change. I'm excited about it and looking forward to it.

Back in the office on a sunday for standby in Dubai processing just in case there's anything. I'm just making full use of the internet services given to us. I'm wondering if I should do my masters in Marketing. The bf is gonna start his studies soon in May and Ivy is gonna do her Masters in Mkting communications as well. It's influencing me to wanna study again. I'll give it a good thought first.

It's another hr before the cut-off time for client's instruction to be fax to us. Hope I can get out after that.

Anyways enjoy the last bit of weekend!

No comments: