Monday, February 01, 2010

Sunday's sermon was good. It was about faith.

And Heb 11:1 mention.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, being convinced of what we do not see."

Entrust your life to Him. And it is mention in Heb11:40

"For God had provided something better for us, so that they would be made perfect together with us."

I've always been afraid of quitting my job. Many questions will start popping in my head.

Can I get a job? A job that pays as well as this? Would I be once again jobless for many months?

All these uncertainties are driving me insane. And each time when I make a decision to leave. I'll be held bad. This is when the good times are here.

But it's short-lived. Bad times come quick. I'll be filled with frustration again.

I guess my students made me realised something. I've always been telling them. Do what you like, then you'll be happy. They did. One of them got into Integrated resort event mgmt and the other mass comm.

If I could tell them that then what am I still doing here. I used to put in a 120% for my work but now it's just 100%. I'm tired of this place.

I'm gonna try out marketing. I know it's tough. Long hours. But who knows I might be just happy with it. I'm still young. I still have time to change my career.

The fear and questions are no longer in mind. God will provide for me. Like what Heb11:1 said. We do not know. BUT! He knows!

No comments: