Saturday, May 29, 2010

2nd wkend in Brussels

Time is starting to pass faster now.

Just last wk I was wondering how to pass each day till 19June. But now I'm enjoying. The relax and laid back life ass compared to the bustling and stressful Singapore. It's been stress-free days since I was here. Strangely I have this feeling that on the day I'm leaving, I might not wanna leave.

But I still miss home. Wanna be back for my laksa, fishball noodle and chilli! Miss those food. I still do think that they're fattening but I've been away for 1mth. So I'll put that aside and enjoy food from where I call home.

It's gonna be my last night in Brussels, heading down to Antwerp tmr and I'll be there for the rest of the weeks till I head home. The mention of the word "home" just gets me so excited!! But there's something else making me even more exciting and that is Wen min's arrival to Belgium next friday!!! Finally someone to accompany me, we have plans to visit Paris and Amsterdam! But she had a little problem with her confirmation email, just hope everything is alright.

It's almost 12pm now... Heading out for a walk soon and do some shopping. And come back early to pack my luggage. I had a hard time squeezing things into my luggage when I came. I bought somethings as well. Just hope I'll be able to close it!

Ciaoz peeps! Have a great evening!

No comments: