Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 5 in Brussels

It's the most sunny day since I came here.

Hop on the city tour bus to a few places. I'm kind of burn having standing under the sun waiting for the bus for almost 30mins.

Visited the Atomium and a few other places. Hoping that the bf were here to actually enjoy all these beautiful scenery with me. Frankly speaking I have not taken that much photos of a place away from Singapore. Each vacation destination is just for one purpose. Shopping!!

Walking around with my camera and exploring Brussels, I came to realised how much I've neglected the beautiful sights that I might have missed on my travels. But I just can't help it.

The thing about here is that the shops closes early everyday. It's like maybe 7+ or 8pm. I would be back in my hotel room at 9+ and probably sleeping by 10+. But it's 4am in SG so my body clock is still trying to adjust to it.

I was out at this park just now and so many of them will lying on the grass. Chatting away and enjoying the sun. And I thought to myself. "hey when I'm back in SG, I would love to do that with the bf as well." Spending quality time together. And how we just love each other company.

During my walk here, I barely see any chinese or yellow skin people here. So each time when I see some chinese here, I feel warmth. You know that kind of feeling. All alone in a foreign land.

I still have 25 days more. Hope the clock ticks faster....

Dinner time soon... Ciaoz!

No comments: