Sunday, May 23, 2010

Missing Home

So here I am, all alone in Brussels. It's the fourth day and I'm still trying to get used to it.

The jet lag is just making me crazy and the air-con in my room is spoiled. I have been sleeping and waking up in perspiration. Hate that.

Wanna get some good sleep tonight. They'll be changing a room for me later and upgrade to a deluxe room. Much bigger room. Hope I get a better sleep tonight.

4 days in Brussels and I've lost 1 kg. Appetite has not been too good. It was only yesterday that I actually went out to look for dinner. Room service was just 1 button away for the past 2 nights.

I used to hope that I could get out of Singapore and maybe try a new life outside. Always wanting to try it out. I love traveling but traveling alone and with the bf is so different. I remember heading to HK alone last year, it wasn't as fun as compared to the trip that we both went together last week.

I guess that's what they meant by home is where the heart truly is. With him around, everything seem so colourful and bright. Reminds me of the time when I came down too harsh on him and the quarrels that I started. But again... it's only when you really love someone that you'll miss him so much. Every beautiful sight or happy things, you just wanna share with him. Was out walking alone y'day, how I wished he was around to see how different the culture is from Singapore. Things will be different if we're exploring this place together. All the fun and laughter, I can imagine.

Well it's another long day which I don't know how to get by. Probably I'll stay in the hotel room. But I think I'll probably go out for a walk and take some photos. Will join the city tour tml.

Till then. Take care folks!

26 more days to be back home!

No comments: