Friday, May 21, 2010

First day in Belgium

Hello from Belgium folks!!!

Alright I don't really sound as excited as I am actually.

It's my first day here in Belgium and I'm feeling kind of crappy. I feel so dumped right here. That's not what I was expecting. I thought someone here will bring me around. But apparently, I'll more or less have to be on my own. Don't really like that idea, since I'm not familiar with here. And plus I'll need to be here for 1 week. What's this. Seriously. Guess I'll call back tml and see what can be arranged. I don't really know why I'm here. Their system is much more advanced than us. I spoke to the lady in-charge of the testing project. Guess what. She didn't want me to come all over from SG. She has a point there. We're both thinking the SAME! But whatever...

Am just having my dinner right now. Seasonal vegetable cream soup. Not really in the mood to eat sth solid. Just wanna keep the stomach full and head to bed early. Time now in Belgium is abt 8.45pm but it still looks like 4-5pm.

On a happy note, since it's a business trip. Everything is paid for. So might as well use the internet and the room service here. Since there's no one to bring me around there's nth much I can do either.

And first time on SQ business class. Awesome experience. Air stewardess taking your orders one by one and addressing you by "Miss Lee". Seats are comfy. Better headphones and much more peaceful. No wonder the price for business class.

First day and I'm already missing SG 'cause of the situation I'm in. Wish there were other SG colleague with me. Now I'm all alone. Miss the bf alot. If only air tics to Europe were not that ex.

Will update more... till then folks!

Ciaoz!

No comments: