Sunday, July 10, 2011

King Louis & Udders

It's been more than a month since we last met up. And it was planned 1 month ago. Always love catch up.

We had dinner at King Louis Vivo City. The food was average but a little pricey.

Pumpkin soup, if I didn't remember wrongly. We met up 2 weeks ago and obviously the food wasn't so good that I can remember what it was.




 Very engaged in her conversation.

 Chien, Mei and I. Got to meet Mei's new bf,Kevin, for the first time. And he asked how did the 3 of us even got together. We laughed. 'Cause back in poly days Chien was never in our clique and how amazing it is that we meet up with each other almost so often now.
 Always caught with funny expression.
 Driver for the night. The bf.
 Too early to call it a night, Udders @ novena.






Mango,cookies & cream, chocolate, snickers & mars and Earl grey
 Max of 5 scoops of ice cream on 1 waffle. Waffle wasn't that good but ice cream was not bad. I have a thing for Earl grey. Love the smell and taste. But I realised not everything goes just so well with it. Earl grey ice cream taste weird. The worst? Earl grey Martini! Tried it for the first time at No. 5, all it takes was just 1 sip and I got the waiter to clear it.



 Mei & Kevin. Looking good together, girl!

Us. Funny faces.
 I think I prefer us with funny faces.

 Polaroid time! Without fail!

 Mei trying her best with funny faces but still looking good and normal.

 Last picture before we call it a day.

No comments: