Thursday, July 14, 2011

The question when you are 25...

What's the most common question when you are THAT age?

Single or attached... Doesn't matter 'cause you are not married yet. The whole world is anxious about it but just not yourself. As I step into the quarter century of my life this year, I've been asked many times compared to last year. And my aunt calls me to talk about it!

Last night I bump into an ex-colleague who's a photographer now. Wedding photographer. Sure.... he wanted business for himself too and asked 'so when's your turn.' I told him in another 3 to 4 years.

From his face I could see... ' Are you sure lady. Not much years left before you turn 30.'

Oh well, I say anytime when you think you're ready. Doesn't mean you're 25, you'll have to rush into it. Enjoy the 'not married' status life while you can, my dear friends.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: