Wednesday, January 31, 2007

mood: happy =)

Yes I'm happy but I don't know why. Probably a bad day would follow up with a good day. =)

I was supposely to knock off early today but I still went off at about 845. half an hour earlier than the usual time. But work was still rather smooth today.

And I had a great dinner of xiao long bao to satisfy my cravings for the night. After a hard day's work,soul food for the body! =)

Let's see what else... oh! the honeydew ice blended from coffee bean is nice and refreshing,just as how they advertised it. Should give it a shot but no promise that all of you would like it. It's still personal preference.

hmm... Have u guys had the experience of see-ing your crush once again after many years later? Not talking about the kind of crush with your classmates which you still see now. I really meant those who just disappear in your life with a snap of your fingers.

I have always wondered how these crushes of mine has turned out to be. Whether they have change for the better or worse. Physically and ya still physically cause I don't really know them well.

Like I say I was wondering how they looked like. And guess what... I saw one of them while I was on the bus just now. I could not imagine cause I've always wanted to see how he turn out to be. Plus the fact that he stays just 2 blocks away from me and I've not seen him round the neighbourhood for years. But I'm just glad I didn't see him all this while. =x

oops... just pretend I didn't say that.

oh my god! I think i'm gonna die of retribution one day. I've been "discussing" about how people looked! Oh god! All thanks to swee wah!! haha... if he read this, he's gonna feel so innocent and framed! haha... but who cares!=p

After 4mths plus, yes pals! I need to change my phone again. I've dropped my phone too many times. Now my LCD screen is giving me so much problems! So I'm deciding to get a new phone! Sony Ericsson is on the list that I'm gonna try. =)

okies... ciaoz peeps!

No comments: