Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finally bandedge is over!! The showcase was today and we were the first band to perform! Was rather or no! very nervous! I've never sang in front of so many people before! It's a big step for me man! But well I did it! I'm happy for myself! My 2006 resolution is fulfilled! I mean one of it! hehe...

We played "why can't I" by Liz phair, "Love song for a love song" by parking lot pimp, "zombie" by the cranberries and "speedy gonzales"!!

Good or bad?! we enjoyed! and I've got good comment from jo's friend that I was powerful! haha... "blushing"

You can never imagine the amount of time we spent just for today's showcase! We have been staying in the band room to rehearse almost to 11.40pm since monday... And I've not seen my parents for a couple of days! though it's like darn usual for that to happen! =)

SHUNLI, MEI and CIA!! Thanx for coming to support the bitch here!! haha... thank you so much! hope you guys enjoyed! and meimei! Thanx for the tag! hehe...

And also some band members who came! ya, thanx alot!

though I fumble at the front till zombie! haha...

But well it's a good experience! And EarLobe are not gonna disband! that's great! That means I have more opportunity of performing! And to say trufully I LOVE TO PERFORM! ;)

And I have fulfilled one of my resolution in 2006! To sing in front of others!

Just to look back for the past few days what I did...

Sat we stayed in school to prepare for river raft on sunday but we didn't sleep cause we jam through the night to sort out the chords for the songs! And guess what river raft was a bore! Not much of a fun this year though I screwed up my drumset big time!

Went for Ntu talk with cindy regarding the ntu teaching degree course! Rather cool! looking forward!

and it was shopping with my aunt at chinatown! but i hate it! cause there were too many pple there! irritating! Hate crowds man!

And next it was home and a hot bath! And I slept from 6+ to the next moring 12+... Bet that was a wonderful good sleep!

Monday skipped lecture and went for BD, and practice till 11+! Tues? after band prac it was still rehearsing for today!

That's why I'm so happy! And we performed twice!! haha.. that's cool!

Well overall I'm happy now!

and oh ya! I lost my phone! I'm not sad! ya y? I don't know! I'm just not sad! the only thing that I'm sad about is that my memory card is gone=all memories all gone!, my sally's head and my hp strap from hong kong!! Oh man! the thought of my sally's head being thrown into the dustbin PAINS MY HEART!!! *oUch*

Stab that person man!

But! I'm enjoying my phoneless days! CAUSE no phone = NO RESPONSIBILITIES!!

but my mum is darn eager to get a phone for me! And I'm not sure what phone to get! I wanna get W900i!! But it's damn ex la!! Probably I'll just get nokia 7370... it's nice too! then wait for w900i to drop then I'll trade in!!

probably I'll do just that! I'm just lazy to get a phone!

Now that bandedge is over! MD is coming!! Just 4 MORE DAYS!! OH MY GOD!! ISN'T THAT HORRIFYING!!! Esp! Ticket sales!!

hmm... well that's all for the moment i think! I waiting for my show!

No comments: