Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I hurt my foot! And damn u bet it's swollen now!! The glock drop onto my feet and it turn blue-black INSTANTLY!! DAMN IT!! you bet it's darn god pain!! And I've been limping home! Shit man!

And I've yet to rub it cause I'm afraid of pain! AH! Just leave it!

Anyways first day of school yesterday was fantastic! 8am class I woke up at 840am... If not for mei's call I think I'll just sleep till noon and missed the whole day of class! =D

Typically me...

Just 7 more practices we are off to esplande for my LAST MD concert!! Oh yeah! baby!

Can't wait! and most of my friends are going this year! Especially my 2 darlings from the rojak gang! with their BF!! =D

haha... it's so gd to have friends that are attached! Ok! Not making use!!

I just love you guys man! I miss u guys! I wanna meet up with you guys!! ARGH! Seesh! I've lots to tell u peeps! But think I don't know hw to start... ah nvm abt tat part... just keep it to myself...

No comments: