Monday, January 02, 2006

The first day of the year and the first group of friends I met are not my rojak gang! I met up with ruben, halim, kar heng and rasidah! To celebrate ruben's birthday! Well I'm just gonna save the effort of describing the process of waiting for them! But I waited for them for 2 hours plus!!

OMG!! Never in my whole life I waited for people for that long! that's like almost impossible!!! But thank God I had shopping!! haha...

Well, I bought a pair of white pumps!! =) never even fail to!

Headed to Siam Kitchen at Suntec for dinner! It was good! Not bad! If you love spicy food, here's the place to go! Dinner was fun! Had lots of fun and crap! And we dedicated a song to ruben at the fountain!! You bet he was touched!! That's what halim said so cause he never had that kind of look on his face before!! Just trying to hide! Oh come on! Just be touched! Cry if you want!! haha... nah i'm joking...

Anyways! I just came back from Mustafa centre!! haha... My dream came true!! nah... Just wanted to take a look there! It's just so good to have a friend who drives! But sad we could not stay out late cause ruben has to go home and study!

I bought a cap there and an addidas deodarant spray... and one for my sister!

Well that's it for the day! i'm tired! But thinking should I finished my CSB or leave it for tml!

No comments: