Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I don't wanna try so hard. but it seems like I don't even have to put in much effort to try hard at all. it's effortless. people just proves me right over and over again, so what else do you want me to believe in?

cut the crap and save those encouragement and advise! it's never gonna work for me anymore! Don't say too much to me! you are just wasting your time!

I would only once again believe if I see it! Prove me wrong! and I would believe! If not just save the time for other things! if not I would just be that disappointed biatch!

sometimes I really hate you! But sometimes I'm not sure if I should! what the hell la!

anyways happy chinese new year peeps! probably not very happy... but hope you guys got lots of ang baos!

Well since it's chinese new year... it's chinese new year entry...

New year eve was not that good. well save the bad! It's not very good! after reunion dinner mailina and we 3 sisters headed to chinatown to SQUEEZE with pple! Though it was crowded, it was fun! better than last year! I bought lots of stuff! Food! accessories! UGH! Crap! We were like darn tired man! Squeezing for 2-3 hrs! But fulfilling! So who cares!

First day of new year was a sunday so headed to church first before going to my uncle's place! Now here's the best part!! ANG BAOS!! That's what we look forward to!!
Kind of good to catch up with my aunts, uncles and cousins! Man! We have all grown up!! To think we were still kids that time playing games like hide-and-seek,catching and power rangers! haha... memories! my youngest cousin is already primary 3 or 4 i think! We crap lots and took pictures!

There was this really cute boy there... Called sean! I will upload his pic when I can cause my com has no service pack so nokia PC suite can't be install! Darn! He eats non-stop! peanuts! Kids are just cute! And I would even be more sure that I want to be a primary school teacher! =)

After my uncle's place we headed to my grandma's place! Which all of us drag ourselves there! I only get to see them like once a year?! that's cool! I mean I'm not even close to them and some things happen between my mum and grandma. So we went cause we had to la. Stayed there for only like 45 mins? and we are off to orchard! =)

Orchard was dead! for once! Real dead! No shops were open! I mean PS! Quiet!? It just didn't have the connection there! we headed mailina, my 2 sisters and I went to Swenses for dinner before catching "I not stupid too" and while waiting for my cousins to come! =)

and we had this whole conversation of guys, past experience and expectations of a guy! And they say I have high expectations! They said so! Well I think my expectation of a guy is just realistic.

He has to give me a very stable look with his outer appreance. Decent and smart looking, good sense of dressing, tall and good looking! I mean comfortable to my eyes! Now now... people has different definition of good looking and comfortable to eyes. So I can't explain how exactly good looking can be. For a matter of fact, he has to have a good career. And very financially stable! But I will have my own career to spend my own money and not his. Being financially stable gives me security and I know I can depend on him. He will have to know how to save cause I save fast but spend faster. Saves lots but not stingy! Knowing how to give is just beautiful.

Very motivated and devoted to things he does. He doesn't necessarily need to have a car but preferably. But sometimes mrt, bus and walk would be romantic too! He would have to know how to do household chores so he can share the load with me, able to cook so we can do it together.

And ya... I have finger fettish! I like only manly fingers. =) I know it sounds absurd but ya it's one of the expectation. I don't mind fat guys but you need to look good to be fat! get the idea? you need to be charming and have the charisma. There are fat guys with just that.

He has gotta be a devoted christian cause I'm not that holy after all. And now comes the necessary things. He has to be caring, loving and dote on me. He has got to like kids too. And be able to spend time with me despite his busy schedule. And he has gotta let me work! cause LADIES!! Don't live off your husband's money! Have your own money! I mean who knows what he will do to me one day!? But I hope not! And he better NOT!

And ya! He has to work out!! EXERCISE!! So i'll be motivated to do so!

Ok for now I think that's all. I can't think of anything else for now.

so first day of chinese new year was that. I not stupid too was quite ok. typically singaporeans. Everything about it is just so true! I'm not gonna be a parent like that. =)

Suposed to head home but well it's chinese new year! So headed to "Rive Hongbao" with my cousins, aunts and uncles! It was unplanned! But it was dead boring there! nth much! Probably everybody was tired.

And that was day one! Spent just like that.

We were all dead beat once we reached home! I slept through the night! It was good sleep man! I just slept and slept! So deeply and sound! it's been so long! So day two I woke up real late! Slack at home till 4+ before heading to town with the intention to shop but well all shops were closed! so mailina, meichan n I went to galilee & friends to chill! Superb place!! Since valentine's day is coming! Bring your date there! Good ambience! food not bad! Price is reasonabe too! Portion big! And we ended ktv-ing!

And now that was day two!! Fast huh! And it means! holidays is coming to an end soon! And soon exams! then graduate!! Woohoo!!!

anyways it's the third day of new year! and I'm staying home to do project!!

So i'm done with blogging everything I wanna say! And that's it for today!

ciaoz peeps!

No comments: