Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ok this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO irritating!! I've been trying to sleep the whole morning and I've been receiving calls! non-stop!! You know how much i loathe that!!

I dislike people disturbing my sleep man! And they just keep coming since morning 7+!! Oh drag! Why can't they just let me sleep peacefully?! Since u called my sister just confirm with them la!! Why must it always be me?! BASKET!!

And now I'm not having enough sleep! Damn it!!!

There are so many things to do today! Well at least for me cause it's so not organised!! UGH!! I hate my days to be not organised!!

The concert is tml already!! GOSH!!!

Thought that I would be free after tml?! Nah I doubt so! I thought so too! I had it planned out alr actually to start studying next week! But now EarLobe is performing for SB night!! COOL! haha... There are too many crappy bands! So they need good band!! Haha... WE ARE A GOOD BAND!! haha...

Ok!! Pardon me!

You know something... I think this whole bandedge thing has totally changed my life!It's a good change I would say! Interesting January for me! I think feb is gonna be as great too!! with EarLobe! =)

No comments: