Friday, January 20, 2006

I know I'm supposed to be in school now... but well I couldn't wake up this morning plus the fact that I do not have an alarm clock to wait myself up! so ya... I slept through till my mum came back at 2.30pm... It's the time of the month so I'm just totally exhausted!

I'm still dead tired now but I've got band later! It's the last practice today!! OH MY GOD!! CAN U IMAGINE!!! SUNDAY IS MY LAST CONCERT ALREADY!! I have this feeling that it's gonna rain that night k! Oh shit!

it's always this kind of weather, this time of the month whereby I'm getting to feel emotional! And I'm missing the time whereby EarLobe stayed back in school till late nights to rehearse! though it was tired but the fun was there... I simply enjoyed myself! Not sure about the others but definitely for me!

Anyways went out with mum to buy new bed sheet for chinese new year!! haha... We decided like darn fast man! For the first time I decided so fast!! whaha... =)

I just love my new bedsheet just that the other set has no quilt cover! I'm gonna get a BRIGHT ORANGE quilt cover at Ikea! and that's if they have! I just think bedsheet sets should be in bright colours~!! it just brightens my day up!! hehe...

And I so like going out with my mum!! I've got myself a new bag!! wahha... Paid by mum!! haha... Should have stayed out a little longer ytd but! It rained so yeah.. we had to go home!

No comments: