Wednesday, October 28, 2009

17 hours

Just got back fro work not long ago. yea am not kidding. Left at 2am.

It's been a rough day. Super pissed with my colleague. Seriously so what it's her last day. I've never seen such irreponsible people. To think she's older than me. She still have the cheek to msg me to say she's sorry. Come on if it wasn't for her dilly-dally-ness. I won't have to leave so late and miss out my tuition session with my student for her Emaths O's tml.

Anyways she has left. No more working with her. I shld be glad.

Wanted to head to bed. But I'm so hungry and I definitely can't head to bed with a hungry stomach. It'll be tossing on the bed. Thank God mum cooked if not i'll be stuck with bread again. Breakfast-bread. Lunch-Sandwich. I'm gonna be so afraid of bread soon. It's not just today.

Gonna play some game before I head to bed. Gotta reach work early tml.

No comments: