Thursday, October 29, 2009

Are these worthwhile at all?

It's the question that pop in my head when I was taking my shower after 16hours of work. And previous day I spent 17hours in the office as well. But all my efforts worthwhile. Depsite trying my best and making sure things flow well. Despite that things are not within my control, it's still my fault.

Being blame for not sending out the payment. Not urging.

Did you see me making many calls? Did u hear me urging them? But there's nothing I could do. It's not my control.

And words are put into my mouth.

I'm wondering. I've tried my best and I'm satisfied. But why ask so much?

I just feel like swearing. I miss the bf. Wanna talk to him. Tell him all the problems I had for the day. He's sleeping at home now. Tml is his P.O.P. Finally after 3 months, I can talk and msg him anytime. And his comforting hug.

It's getting late. Time to sleep. Thank God am on 1/2 day tml.

No comments: