Saturday, October 24, 2009

Work was like a nightmare this week! And I can only say... Thank God weekends are here! Was on dubai shift from 1pm till 10pm but without fail for the past 5 days I have been knocking off after 12 not to clear dubai stuff but HK stuff.

All the changes are affecting our work somehow or another. And for the past few days, I've become a help desk, query desk and hotline services. Many screw ups at work. Unexplainable and ridiculous shit happens. If I was the customer, I would have been pissed and lodge a complaint.

It's just scary how time just ticks away without my knowing. And before I know there's not much soul at Raffles place anymore. Just cabbies forming queues in hope for a customer to hop on.

It's tiring and draining. And I think I'm pretty stressed up. Or probably my brain had worked too much. There was 1 night I msg my boss to tell her that there's a mistake and she has to help me amend it in the morning. Msg was sent at 3am in the morning. It just came to me when I was about to fall asleep. Overload by work.

O's are coming soon. I'm worried. Have not been able to spend time with my student to clear their doubts. 6 years of tutor-student relationship or maybe I would prefer to call it friendship is gonna end soon. It was nice teaching this sweet little kids since I was 16. They have grown. I did as well. Physically and mindset.

It's 4:37am. Time to sleep. Gonna be a long day tml. Gotta collect my regalia and tickets for Convo. And I hope for a little shopping spree over the weekends! With the bf! =)

No comments: