Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Just a few days ago i was pent up with immense frustation and bitterness. Everything just seem bad. I was not happy at all. Just felt like crying my heart out. Matter of fact. I hate it. I don't like to be crying cause it makes me feel weak. Esp. when I'm crying for no reason at all. Crying feels good though.

But these few days things got a little better. I'm happier. Even when I'm feeling tired and sleepy, I was happy. It was overwhelming. It's flooding within me. I guess things do really change when you see it from another point of view. When you start the day by leaving to the big Guy up there. He makes things more colourful though shit happens at work sometimes.

I'm sure God has his plans for me. And the things I have will be sufficient in my life.

No comments: