Thursday, June 03, 2010

16 more days...

16 more days to the end of my misery here.




I feel like a fool here. It's my 2nd week here in Belgium and I've yet to figure out what I'm supposed to do. Should I sit here and wait for them to tell me what to do or take initiative?

Back in SG, our culture is to take initiative. Which I did. I did as told but seems like it's pointless if something else is not completely done. I, as a tester, whom they requested all the way from SG has totally no information or updates about the delay of the DU testings. And how am I supposed to know. Even the lady guiding me is so inexperienced and get stressed up over little things which can't be comparable to our working env't in SG. I mean of cause I can't compare it's different culture. Do it! You have done it before! Like "HELLO! I have not done it before! I know it better than you, confused mouse!"



I know I'm being mean here. But feel my frustration. It's the situation of a blind mouse leading another one. And she's sort of raising her voice at me. I'm here to help her, not her assistant! She don't even have good payment knowledge. Ugh... nvm. Just that too many things happen and I just have to beware of my back. 16 more days and there are 10days Wen min is here. I thank God for that.

Well it's another 1 hr 10mins more for lunch. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a great day ahead pple!

No comments: