Monday, June 14, 2010

I can't help but think abt it when mei mentioned the word "polaroid".

Reminds me of my hk trip, when my sister, meiying, came to look for me from dongguan. And how I just got angry with her for nothing. Really nothing and to think that she was away from home for about 3mths for her china internship. To see me was supposed to be the happiest moment for her. But turns out she was so scared. Apologised after that, 'cause I really felt very bad and guilty.

Anyways it's over, just that the thought came to me. Gotta get her something from here to make up for it.

After 10 days with wen min here, I realised that I need to change a camera! I need a new camera!! Canon's specs are quite gd. Thought of getting a semi-pro since I wanna change!

Should I? hmmm... I shall go back and tempt the bf about it. 'Cause he wants to get one as well! =)

Finally my last 5 nights here in Belgium, feelings are really at 2 extreme side of each end. I don't wanna leave this relaxing place and nice weather but on the other hand I'm excited to head home! But I guess it's back to reality. you enjoy enough, it's time to work hard.

Having a terrible headache now. Feel like heading back to the hotel for some panadol and sleep since I'm doing nothing.

No comments: