Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's 10.48pm here in Belgium. I'm showered and nicely tuck under the blankie.

We had just finished dinner at this crappy restaurant. I had Scampis lookroom for dinner. Not sure if I got it right. But anyways it's actually prawns with garlic cream sauce. Prawns were fresh and I added fries which I couldn't finished.

Everything comes with fries or bread here. I'm almost afraid of seeing bread now. And the same old breakfast everyday. And I can start my conversation by comparing which hotel serves better scramble eggs! That would be Le Meriden Brussels. Not forgetting better service.

Feeling sleepy already. Planning to head down to Paris this weekend. So! We'll have to check and book a hotel there. Have not done any research on where to go. We'll be taking the super early train on Sat morning. 6am and reached Paris at 10am. Thanks to the 1 hour wait in between, if not it would have been 9am.

Seesh... can't wait to go Paris! Can you imagine me going crazy there?

No comments: