Monday, June 07, 2010

Changes

It's Monday once again. Back to the nothing to do again. I've been sitting here all morning not knowing what to do. Almost dozing off at every stage.Came in late, had long lunch and planning to go off early.

All the taboos in office, I've done it all here. Feel like a total slacker and waste of my time. I would rather be out walking with Wen min then sit here though it's a very rare opportunity to be so slack.

Oh yea... Did I mention I'm left with 50euros for the next 2 weeks. Gosh! This is so disgusting. What have I been spending on! goodness gracious me. And too much shopping. No good for me! Not forgetting that I still have credit card bills to pay when I get back to SG. My HK trip as well. I'm starting to think if I would need to declare bankrupt soon. I think I better stop. Oh maybe after a few more items. Yet to buy chocs for the office and others. I need CASH! Better get the reimbursement of my meals back soon!

Somehow I still don't really like this trip despite it being paid for. I wanna be back home.

Anyways I was reading through Emilie's blog and it reminded me of something.


A little change to my life when I'm back in Singapore. Gonna start jamming with Emilie and her friend, Edwin. It's for fun as of now 'cause she's taking pop piano and having a band to practice with will be better. But  it's also good for me cause I always wanted to sing in a band, work with others and discover things as a band. And how to improve myself from others' suggestions. I'm looking forward to this addition activity in my life. The colours that it'll be adding to my life besides the monday-friday, work and home routine.

The list of songs can be found on Emilie's blog and thankfully she post it on her blog 'cause I left the list back in Singapore. I could practice during my free time especially those new songs.

Not sure how it's gonna turn out to be but very eager to work with the both of them. What's the future of this band? I don't know but at least it's a good start. Things can always be work out on the way. We've started picking out songs that we wanna try and see which is the best for us. Or rather we can choose songs and customized it to suit us. Don't expect Mariah Carey's kind of voice for me 'cause I ain't those kind. My voice is just a voice that produces out a sound that might coincidentally be in tune with the note that's playing out from the keyboard or guitar.

So the first task is to exercise diligently to firm up and train up those diaphragm. It really helps alot and makes alot of difference. Well at the same time, I could work out and lose weight. The best of both worlds. Or maybe I can start at the gym though I don't have proper exercise gear. But I guess shorts, t-shirts and sneakers are good enough.

Sorry for the lack of updates in photos, I'm just too lazy to do so. I'll find the time.

Can't wait to be back in Singapore. Not that I don't like it here. I enjoy the weather and laid back life. I'm probably the luckiest person in the back office that could be sent from so far to actually help out. God has heard my prayers and given this opportunity. But still, this is not home. I don't get my favourite food here. Food are horribly expensive and if you thought Singapore is expensive you might really consider eating grass here. What I don't really like is that I've gotta move here and there. It gets quite irritating actually. I'm checking out from Antwerp's hotel on the 17th June. I'm still thinking if I wanna move to Brussels for one night. But my luggage is heavy. Then on the 18th I'll be spending 1 night in Amsterdam, I'll have to move again. Head to Amsterdam Hilton on myself by cab and then fly from Amsterdam airport. I really don't like the travelling thru and flow esp. with my heavy luggage.

I miss the bf alot. One month of separation might not be long but it's not too short either. It's great to know that we both miss each other as much. And looking forward to the day of my return back to Singapore. !2 more days till the final countdown! I'm out of these place and back to the land that's filled of love for me. =)

No comments: