Friday, June 04, 2010

Lobo

I've been sitting here the whole morning doing nothing else except for chatting on msn, commenting on friend's post in Facebook, reading blogs and sending emails to friends in SG. Not just today but almost everyday since I'm here.

Good life eh. I won't comment much on that. At least some work is better than no work. But it doesn't seem to look as wrong here compared to Singapore. I just settle into the culture. when they have nothing much to do, they surf net here. And how do I know. 'Cause I'm sitting right at the corner of the room.

If only work was like that back home. I was just looking through the HK mailbox and  wonder to myself. "Can I picked up the fast paced work when I'm back." Or maybe the question should be this instead. "Do I want or not." I'm getting so lazy. I still can't make myself commit to here anymore.

The fire is dying. I can't get it burning again. I need some motivation.

But anyways on a happy note. Wen Min has finally arrived Antwerp! Finally! I'm gonna enjoy these 10days with her so much!! And probably get better sleep tonight. I was jumping on the streets when I saw her. Literally. It's fate I guess. We've got the same luggage bag as well!

We'll be heading down to Amsterdam later in the evening by train. Staying over at a colleague's house. Glad that we can actually save up the hotel money and spend in Paris. Can't wait to explore with her, Heard Amsterdam is damn fun!

Lunchtime soon. Gonna head back to the hotel to look for her and off we go for some walk! Good weather today! Not oo cold and the sun is up!

No comments: