Tuesday, April 06, 2004

As usual... Itab lessons are bored! I don't know how to do alot of things... coz I never really pay attention in class... boring la... Think i'll go home and do it...

Argh... I ate 1/4 tub of chocolate ice-cream yesterday!! Oh my god!! I'm going to put on alot of weight man!! Better stop!! Or else all my effort will go into the drain...

I hate Microsoft Access!!! HATE YOU!!! HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the lesson to end!! What s start of the day... :(

Suddenly I missed band... Can't adapt to the life without band yet... Coz I have been having band prac almost everyday for the past 2 weeks... Feel that life is so boring without band!!

Yesterday Halim called me... Finally after so long... thought he was "dead"... Opps... Missed him so much! We have not been contacting each other for a few months... Well yesterday we had a good talk... A heart to heart talk... We were on the phone for about 1hr... I told him lots of things... I think so far he is the only guy that I can pour out my feelings to... Telling him the biggest secret of myself, I don't feel the least awkward at all...

Okie... Lesson ending soon... Can't wait! Can't wait for the day in school to end... I'm so sleepy! Still got to give tuition tonight...

No comments: