Thursday, April 01, 2004

I'm early today... I didn't take a cab and I was not late for lessons!! Good job man! Way to go Jocelyn!

Got lots to write this few days... But coz of my stupid computer... giving me lots of problems!! So argh...

Concert is in 3 days time... Super nervous and scared! Tickets sales are bad for me... I only manage to sell 13 tickets when we are asked to sell 20 tickets... I'm really sad... Very sad when some of my friends don't want to go... Actually I didn't really persuade them this round coz I know they are not interested in it... But I just can't help feeling sad... Unlike my IBM concert... I just kept my mouth shut about asking them going for the concert...

I really can't think of anyone anymore... I have asked everybody... I feel that if you don't feel like going just say it straight... Don't ask so much then end up keep your mouth shut and didn't even say anything about the thing... I really hate it... Don't want means don't want...

I'm sorry if some of you read this... But this is my blog I can write how I feel here... If I don't write how I feel here... Then what's the use of the blog... I might as well write it in a book...

No comments: