Saturday, April 17, 2004

Friendship

*yAwNz*... I'm so tired!! Had a long day... my lessons were from 9-4... Surprisingly I didn't skip lessons... I went for all... then after I went to the band room with jermaine coz she wanna practice for her coming concert on Sunday... Well. I learnt new things today... I learn how to play latin and chacha on the drumset... Have not try it on the drumset yet... But I will!! Drumset is my target!!! haha.... See myself there!!

The weather nowadays are terrible man!! So humid!! When I'm at home I always stay in the room coz it's air condition... Unlike the living hall it's like oven... Super hot!! Man~! What kind of weather is this!!!

I'm trying very hard to re-download all the songs that I used to have... So many songs! how the hack am I supposed to remember!! Don't talk about it... Let's talk about something else...

Actaully a guy and girl can definitely be closed... First you have to understand the difference between friendship and intimancy... Friendship is about something other than the two people in the relationship; intimacy is about each other. In a true friendship(I'm talking about a guy and girl), something outside the two friends brings them together. The key to friendship is a common goal or object on which both companions focus.

I feel that when a guy and girl get closer, it does not mean that it is a step to BGR... It can be a step closer to true friendship... Why not? Let say if you like someone, it is not neccessary that he/she has to become your girlfriend... if you guys break-up already and never talk to each other, isn't it a waste? A friend that was once so closed has now gone so far.... A relationship may not last forever, but at least friendship last forever... I've learnt this from someone and also from the book I learn... To see every guys I know as a brother instead of a potential partner.... I think I have alot from that person and the book... He make me see a point that I never see previously...

Besides Kinship, Friendship is the one that last forever... Even though there may be some quarrels or people backstabbing, it is sad to have such people... But learn from this lessons! It's just adding colors to your life... Everybody will meet this kind of people in their life, but how bad can it be? Life still goes on...

When I see some of my friends suffering in their relationship, I think that singlehood is the best! It can be lonely but there are friends... I've been single for about 3 years but I feel great... Life without a partner is full of freedom... But I can say that I need a partner but now is not the time... I'm not ready to give my full commitment...

Sometimes people were ask, "hey jocelyn! At what age do you want to get married?"
I would tell them 22 years old but now i think I would no longer answer that... I would say "when the time is right and that is God's timing. I believe he has everything plan for me."

Now I want to concentrate on my drumming,studies and other commitments.... Wah! It's been a long time since I write this much! Ok... Off to d/l more songs!! That's my commitment now!

Message of the day:

We picture lovers face to face, but friends side by side; their eyes look ahead.

No comments: