Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Hey guys! it's been a long time since I last write an entry... If I did it would be on alternate afternoon... All thanx to my "good" computer... The hard disk is spoilt and I have to get a new one... GOD!! It shut down every half an hour or so... It's so irritating!! Especially when I have to do project... And all my project have to be submitted this few days... But now I've done everything and submit already!! haha... Love my sister! Thanx to her that help me connect to the problematic internet too...

Well yesterday was a wondeful day.... ok let's talk about Sunday first! What A beautiful Sunday... It was Easter Sunday... Before that I wish everybody a post HAPPY EASTER DAY!! I know it's rather late but well... hehe... After church, I went to meet my section people, we went to esplande to listen to a jazz band... It's Thomson Big band... Wah... That was really good man!! I love Jazz!! I've fallen for it!! My next motivator... hehe... Well that was this particular song called "It is you"... A guy came out to sing... WAH... Jermaine, Venassa and me was "in love" with him... Our legs went soft... We became more energetic... We were attracted by him... He is fantanstic! Wonderful vocal!! hehe...

And before that I went shopping alone... I felt so good! I bought so many things... I bought a bag at $5 which cost $19 at first... bought 2 braclets one for jermaine, a pair of earrings and a few plastic bands... It's been a long time since I shop... I have been away from the world for so long... anyway I'm going shopping tomorrow... Alright! That's What I call LIFE!!

Can't wait... I'm feeling so uncomfortable now... Feel like vomitting... Should I go for Spss???

No comments: