Saturday, April 03, 2004

Just few more hours.... and my concert is starting... I'm so nervous and scared now... Thinking how I should style my hair... Can't get it.... Need to practice later....

Went to watch Gospel of John just now.... Really good show but very touching... and very very... erm... I don't know how to say... The pain the the Son of God went through, I just can't help crying.... Really long show too... My butt was hurting...

Well, I feel so stupid... I know it's irritating to keep messaging people and ask them to go for the concert.. I know some of them are irritated but... If it's your concert would you just sit down and shut up?! I'm sorry guys if you are ever irritated by me... Coz of the concert...

Ok I'm rather tempermental recently... I don't know why... I get pissed off easily... Sorry guys if I ever did show my temper to you all... Trying very hard to control... ok that's all... Off to style my hair!!!

No comments: