Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hmm... it's been a long time since I wrote an entry and once I came in Whoa~! Guess I saw something unpleasant written in my blog... But well.... It's not much of my problem after all...

Exams are here and I have taken 2 papers already... Econs and Stats... Hope I can pass... I don't want to take supp paper... Just finish my Stats exam just now... The paper was manageable, think I can pass! I pray hard!

Qutie pissed off now, don't know for what reason... PMS I guess... Think gonna take a rest before I start studying for my next paper... I don't feel like writing this blog anymore, there are many things which I can't write here especially one big part of my real feelings... feel so constraint... It's that the word?! I just feel that I'm not able to express myself well here.... yeah! that's the word!

No comments: