Monday, April 05, 2004

What a successful concert!

Finally the concert is over!!! It was a great concert.... It was almost full house!! WE sold about 1400 tickets... Even the principal, board of directors and Miss Hope were very happy and satisfied with our concert... they said we sounded good!

I was really nervous when I reached there... I couldn't get the grin off my face when I reached Esplande... It's really big there... It's like maze there...

Ok... Each of the section boys and girls have their own room seperately... There were a shower room inside too... Fanatistic place man!

Our room was very messy coz we were busy doing make-up lots of things to do... Coz we finish rehearsal at about 3+ near 4... And we have to be ready by 4.30... Super rushed!

I was very nervous during the concert... Well I screwed up abit... but nobody know that I had make a mistake... Hehe... Professional player!! haha...

After the concert we had to quickly pack up and leave the place... so sad... Can't get a chance to interact with my family and friends... But it's so sweet of my sisters to buy flower for me... It was a really big Sunflower!! Thanx!


After the concert we went back to school, then had a debrief... then phototaking session... We had a thank you speech for Lj coz it's his last concert... So sad... I was saying my speech half way and about to cry... All thanx to Chris, he interrupted me and all those emotional feelings becomes laughter!!

After those touching speech, we went to Thai Express at Holland V for dinner... Splendid dinner... Had lots of fun... Even though we are tired but I think we were never forget this night... Where many contribute to the success of the concert... I can say that we are one lucky batch to be the first batch to perform at Esplande...

Hope next year we can perform there again... I'm still very tired now... and my legs are still aching till now coz of the court shoes... Lesson is ending soon... I want to go home to rest!!

No comments: