Friday, June 25, 2004

Bored! Bored!

It's just another boring night... Where my surrounding seems so quiet,dull and dim... Even though the room lights are on and the tv is on... But my heart feel so empty and feelings doesn't seems to filled me... Like a cold-blooded human except that i don't kill or do anything bad... But I seem to have a penny of thoughts... Running through my mind and it's like all entangled together... But nothing can help to fill that emptiness in my heart now... Or untangle the knots...

I'm like digging a hole to let myself fall in now... This hole is getting bigger whenever I try to climb out... But no matter how I hard I try, I just fall back and it gets worse each time... I can't possibly get someone to pull me and help me fill up that hole... And it hurts after each fall... OUCH!
Fall To Pieces Please put me together!

Looking through my friendster just now... Reading through my friend's testimonial... But why can't I see the point that the others see.... All the comments was something that I would not say about this friend... Seriously, I don't know why... I know this person for a few years but the longer I know this person... All the bad points outweigh the good points... And it gets worse after every meeting that I would try to avoid going out with this person unless needed... Wanted to leave a testimonial but can't... I don't feel like writing something against my heart... After the last outing, this person did ask me out but was not able to see the problem....

I may even come to a point that I hate this person and don't want to have a thing to do with this friend... It sounds scary that how a friend that I used to be so closed with is someone I dislike now... In the past, someone told me that this friend of mine is not a good person... I know that but I chose not to believe,I feel that since everybody is given the chance to change... This friend of mine is no exception... But I was wrong! Totally wrong!! How can a person who is self-centered and living in a world of their own, who never wants to compromise others but want others to compromise them, who will never change for the better, to be someone caring,sweet,understanding and whatever.... How!!! ALRIGHT! I ADMIT THAT I'M BITCHING ABOUT SOMEONE HERE! SOMEONE WHO I KNEW FOR A LONG TIME~! But I just can't tell the truth to this friend... With the character and attitude this person has... No way... So the only solution is to have lesser contact with this person...

No comments: