Friday, June 25, 2004

"We need to talk"

Doesn't this line sounds familiar to everyone of us? At least all of us have been asked or have said this sentence once in your lifetime...

But for sure that when someone say this sentence, it's not gonna sound good... It's the four most horrible words in the English language! Imgaine your parents,gf/bf or friends asked you this questions.... How would you feel? Close your eyes and put your yourself in that situation...

AH................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't you shivering or having cold sweat now? Probably not that bad... I'm just trying to exaggerate... But these horrible words have two possible outcomes... It can be good or bad...

Actually, what I'm trying to say is that... Sometimes the most horrible words or sentence may not be that bad... I have said this sentence lots of time, but everytime it brings about good things... It improves my relationship with people...

I used these words for my msn nick... And my friend came to talk to me, he thought someone had made me sad... So sweet of him... Well, this sentence let me know that my friends are concern about me...

Kinda tired now... Don't know why didn't go anywhere except that I went to give tuition...

Okie off for Mahjong!! But before that BATH TIME!!
Shower

No comments: