Thursday, June 24, 2004

Felt Better today....

Felt better when I woke up this morning... But I was happier when I saw what Venassa has tag on my tagboard... A sudden warmth just filled my heart at that moment...

Probably God gave me the talent to organise events just like He gave the others a talent of their own... And I'm going to bring this talent with me till the day I return home to where I belong... To be with the big guy up there... Giving me the chance to see the smiles on the others faces and knowing that "Hey, Life isn't just that bad!".... And probably a chance to see the results of my own work!

But God gave me something that I will never regret... And that is the chance to know this group of wonderful,adorable,caring,understanding... Man! What else can I say... Even if i used up all the good words in the dictionary... Guess it's not enough... Ok I used the word "guess"... Whatever it is... I'm glad to have this group of seniors and friends being around for me...

Seriuosly when Alan has become the SL, I discover a side of him which I never see... Besides the leadership... A very understanding and caring side.... Ok one simple word would describe him... Sweet Alan!!

When I made lots of discoveries yesterday... Nasir... VENASSA getting more screwed in the brain... And the two freshies quite funny....

Hey guys! Thanx for being there! And I love you guys...

No comments: