Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Sick of band?

Guess what! It's my 3rd time trying to write this entry coz of my stupid com... which just restart on it's own for no reason... Making me forget what i want to say... I hope i can successfully finish up this entry...

Recently, I feel like running away from band... I don't know why... Band has always been something I would look forward to after school if there was band prac... Qutting band would be the last thing in my mind... But nowadays, quittng band or getting away from band would be the first thing in my mind... Probably it's the politics... They say it's unavoidable but i feel that it's avoidable...

Think problems are somehow emerging in our section... Problems that emerge and disappear once in a while... Like Charlton... i can't get along with him and he's always getting on my nerves... And sometimes our members can't make it for band prac which somehow brings abit of inconvience... And Jia Hui feels that percussion is very away from the main band.... And so on...

Yesterday was the band bbq, well it didn't turn out bad! Only some of our members went... Jermaine,Muru,Bernard and me left at about 11 plus... But we didn't go home immediately... We spent our time outside marine parade 7-11... We had a long talk and a honest one too... guess it has never been so honest before...

Bernard was feeling tipsy... We were talking about serious matter and he was there smiling and laughing like a lunatic... But i guess it was a good thing after all... Because of him the questions that was within us for a long time was solved... We became dead serious... Even though the truth was hurtful but at least everything has come to light... There is no need to guess... No one needs to make anymore guesses... We wanted to leave early but Bernard didn't want to... He said he hated the taxi and didn't want to leave... But it add some laughter to this serious talk...

Band prac was not that bad today, at least i didn't have that feeling to go home immediately...

I should stop here now... Actually it is already my 6-7 times before i can finish writing this last sentence... Think i really need to get my com repair... Bt hope it would be alright tml... Cheers!Goofy

No comments: