Thursday, June 24, 2004

Upset? Happy? I don't know which one....

Kind of upset today...Need A Hug Actually there are a few issues that cause it...

First thing... Before band i'm supposed to have dinner with my sister, but i have this feeling that she doesn't want to have dinner with me instead she wants to go out with her friends... So ended up eating at home... Maybe i'm just too sensitive but it really upset me...

Secong thing... I thought when I go to band it would be better... But nevertheless I didn't feel better... And I didn't even feel like going home at all... I wanted to go somewhere... Maybe it was God's plan... Venassa wanted to have ice-cream and I told her that I didn't want to go home... She suggested to have ice-cream... We asked the rest of the section... Alan was ok with it... As usual Chris was not there... But I got even more upset when I asked Muru and He gave me the attitude that he is going but unwillingly... I was so upset... It just makes me feel that persuading people to go has make people sick of me... Annoyed by me... Couldn't help it but cry and at that moment I don't want to be in-charge of organising anymore outing... But actually deep in my heart I know I want to do it... Coz I like to see the smile on people faces whenever they come for the outing I organise... It gives me the sense of satisfaction... But I know he's tired after work and I feel so bad that I make him feel bad...

Third thing... The change of dates for the F.O camp... It has brought about lots of inconvience... Like the Batam trip... It has too be cancelled!! Side-track abit... I'm actually quite surprised with something... My section mates can actually see that i'm quite upset about not able to go Batam... ok back to topic... Ya I was looking forward to this trip so much... To be able to spend time with a group of people which I think that not knowing them would be my greatest regrets... Then there goes my bubbles of hope... But the good thing is that we can have it here in Singapore whereby everybody can make it... I hope so!! I was supposed to be the back-up singer for church service this sunday... But now got to change again... Haiz... My changes got to bring so much trouble to others...

Had supper with alan,muru,weeliang,weehong,nasir,jermaine and venassa... Well, it cheer me up... I really meant it... Had a good laugh... And I've seen a side of nasir whereby I didn't know... Never! Goodness! Never thought he was like that... Guess everybody had a big shock! And We were bitch-ing about people... hehe... But whatever it is... They cheer me up... And the food cheer me up too... Whenever I feel tired,down or angry, eating would cheer me up... which is quite bad la huh... Had burger king just now... Sinful!!!!
Burger Joint

Organising another outing for percussion... We are going to KTV!!! Hope everybody will go and enjoy till the fullest before school starts!!!

Off to watch tv... CARTOON!!! TOTALLY SPIES!!! hehe...

No comments: