Monday, June 28, 2004

My mind is in a blank...

Actually I have a topic to blog today but I just forgot... It slipped from my mind~! Must be busying packing the house... Too tired till my mind is blank now... Can't really remember what's my quote for the day... So I'll start with what I did today... Then take a bath, see if I can refresh my mind or not...

Well as usual Sunday... I went to church in the morning Then after that I went to Ikea alone... Got lots of stuff! And I was there alone to carry the things myself...

Finish bathing but still can't remember what is my quote for the day... Nvm forget it! I'm too tired to think of anything now... My eyes are heavy now... Seriously can't think of anything to blog... But got something to share with you guys... My friend send me this mail... Quite meaningful... I know it's long but hope you will read till the end...

-----------------------------------------------------
The "BUS" in our life *meaningful*

When the bus come, you look at it and
you says to yourself, "eeee... so full...cannot sit down
one"....... So you says to yourself, "I'll wait
for the next one." You let the bus go and
waited for the second bus.

Then the second bus came, you looked at it and
you says, "eeee.........this bus so old...surely
very uncomfortable one." So you let the bus go
and decided to wait for the next bus.

After a while, another bus came. It's not
crowded and not old but you said, "eeee... no
air-con one...and the weather is so warm, better
wait for the next one."
So AGAIN you let the bus
go and decided to wait for the next bus.

The sky starts to get dark.
It is
getting late.

You panicked and jumped on to the next oncoming
bus. It is not until much later that you found
out that you had boarded on to the wrong bus!
So, after many waits,
you wasted your time and money waiting for what
you want...

Even if an aircon bus came, can you ensure that
the aircon bus won't break down
or
will the
aircon be too cold for you?

So people...(mostly girls but guys too!) want to
make sure that what you want is not wrong. But
would it hurt to give other buses a chance?
If you found that the "bus" doesn't
suit u,
can't you just press the red button and get off
the bus?
think, think..

But wait...I am sure all of you have this
experience before.. You saw a bus coming (the
bus you want of course) you flagged it, and the
driver acted blur by pretending not seeing you
and zoomed pass you!

The bottom line of being loved is like waiting
for a bus and whether you want to get on the bus
and give the bus a chance
depends
totally on you
and walking alone is just like being out of love.

Remember to always say what you mean.
If you love someone, tell. Don't be afraid to
express yourself.

Reach out and tell someone what they mean to
you.
Because when you decide that it is the
right time,
it might be too late.

Seize the day.

Never have regrets.

Love. Give lovE a chance when the oppurtunity comes.
and remember, there's the red button u can press.

It culd make a difference...

The difference between doing all that you can or
having regrets which may stay with you forever.

Friendship is never an accident. It is always
the result of high intentions, sincere effort,
intelligent direction and skillful execution. It
represents the wise choice of many alternatives.

And remember.... Keep Smiling....coz... "Of All
Things You Wear, Your Smile Is As love returns
to me, As I return to you, As love returns to
us."

I guess this is really wondeful and makes a lot
of sense.
For all those 'buses', gd Luck.
For all thoses commuters waiting at the bus stops....


Love, and be loved. Its ur choice. =)
-----------------------------------------------------

Friendship is never an accident. It is always
the result of high intentions, sincere effort,
intelligent direction and skillful execution. It
represents the wise choice of many alternatives.

I totally agree with this... Do you?

Try this out...
Face builder

K... Off to sleep! nitez....

No comments: