Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tired and guilty...

What a tiring day today... Went to Ikea AGAIN!! Before band prac! Guess they can give me a regular customer award! Bought a bread bin, drawer mat, bottle and gloves...

Was late for band prac... We had sectional for the first half of band... So of coz we will take the opportunity to practice for the percussion ensemble!! We did 2 pieces... WholeTone Fantasy and Theme from New York,New York... These are the 2 cofirm pieces... During the break we will discussing about the proposal and we came with our Percussion ensemble concert name already!!!

Ladies and Gentlement!! We are proud to present to you DE AVAGANDA PERCUSSIANS 1!!! Haha... Sound cool right~! Definitely man!! hehe...

Ohya!! Surprisingly!! We've got full attendance today but CHRIS WAS NOT HERE!!! HAiz... ALMOST FULL! BECOZ OF HIM!! Was quite pissed during band prac coz of the orientation... Sometimes it's really irritating... It just gets on my nerves... Ok forget about it!

Went for supper with some percussionist... Nasir was there again... Again with his corrupted mind what else can he say... But he brought laughter after all...

My mum told me to buy BK for her... SO i did buy for her but i bought beef for her... She can't eat beef.. And the moment I knew I bought the wrong thing I feel so guilty!! I felt like crying! I feel so bad!! GOD!! And end up she didn't eat... Even though she said it's ok but I still feel guilty... There goes her super...

*yAwNz* I've got freshmen oritention tomorrow... Got to wake up at 6.45!!! It's like for decades that I wake up so early!! And I'll be going to west coast!! Haiz...

After that I'll be going out with the percussionist... Guess that will help me forget my tireness.. Guess I really enjoy their company... Life seems boring without them...

Off to sleep npw... Really sleepy!

No comments: