Friday, November 05, 2004

Finally finished calculating the money for percussion tickets... Can't telly... Muz wait for everybody to give back the tickets!

Yes! The percussion concert was on the 3rd Sep! And it's the 5th Nov today... And I have not calculate the money yet... DARN!!

well, i'm kind of sleepy now...and my rashes are acting up again... all becoz of the floor... it's burning... haiz...

well, went to PS just now... to get a gift... brought 2 necklaces and 5 handphone accessories... well four similar teddy bear... Of coz not all for myself... one for myself... then the 3 are for sufen, jermaine and marilyn.... :P

After leaving PS went to walk around for awhile... Saw a wallet that I like but didn't buy... Coz can't decide whether I want to buy or not... hmm.... still considering...

ok! I'm feeling FAT now!! Don't know why... Think I shall go jogging tml...

Well i brought dinner back myself just now... And how clusmy can I be... while taking the bowl and chopsticks... I dropped the spoon and broke it!! hehe... that's y i hate using glass spoon...

hmm.... No plans tml... Think i'll stay at home to pack the house... super messy... I packed my clothes just now!!! haha... So happy!

now left with the living room and my table!

Thoughts to ponder...

Ok it's the 21st century now... is it ok for girls to woo guys... or be daring to say out how they feel? Thought of this becoz I was watching tv just now and today's program seems to be about this... 2 different shows but on the same topic... hmm... what do u say?


No comments: