Friday, November 05, 2004

Love is just like strawberry milk?

went out with Cia and meimei... Went to boat quay to chilli out... Coz mei broke up with her bf...

Hey fren!! No worries k!! We are always there for you! Don't cry anymore!! He's not worth your tears at all! he doesn't know that you are crying... So why cry for him?! CRY FOR ME INSTEAD!!! COZ I'M GONNA MISS YOU SOOOOOOooooo much!!!!

you are leaving for Japan tml... So think in a positive way k! You solve this thing before you left for Japan... a burden is off your shoulder... You can go enjoy now! Even though he might come into your mind once in awhile... well, you guys are once together that's ought to happen... But promise me that you will take this chance and go unwind yourself! relax yourself k!!

I promised that once you come back you will be able to read my dairy... keeping you updates of my life that you have missed for the past six weeks! I will protect myself! Don't worry! ;)

ohya!! remember my present!! haha...

After that cia went to have dinner with me at food court... head for Esplande with cia then happen that there was a contemporary dance going on!! Fantastic! It's from the same group of people... Watched the first 3 comtemporary dance by time... Was quite heavy that time... But this time round! it's slightly lighter....

Something to share... it's something from the dance...

Theme of the dance is "Strawberry Milk"

A taste of fantasy
A hint of love
And the hope of being loved.

A dash of pink lies
A pinch of make believe
All in the process of being
Drunk in Strawberry milk.

Guess it's kind of obvious what's it's trying to say...

I guess love is just lies and make believe...





No comments: