Tuesday, November 30, 2004

UpDaTeZzZz....

Sorry peeps! have not been updating for a REALLY LONG TIME... hehe... :P

13 Nov (Saturday)
Gave Cia a surprise... Told her I was not going to her aunt's church but showed up in front of her when everything end... Lucky Ivan was there to help me out... THANX SIS! Cia u better be touch!

14 Nov (Sunday)

Hmm... Cia and Nat went to China... Sian another two off... So sian... Feel that I have a lost of friends... everybody has gone off... Leaving me here... haha... But they were be back soon!

22 Nov (Monday)

haha... My parents realised that my hamsters gave birth... Was having band while they called me... Super happy... and my aunt msg-ed me to congrats me for becoming a "grandmother" ... I sat in front of the cage saying "Oh my god" for half an hour... we tried out the piece "One O'Clock Samba"... nice nice... Still looking for pieces for our next concert!! Must put up a better show this time...

I'm lazy to update the early dates... shld update about what happen recently...

25 Nov (Thursday)
Went out with Jerm... Coz she's going to cruise and will be attending a dinner called "Captain's dinner"... So I was her fashion consultant for the day... haha... everything was kind of rush so didn't manage to get anything... except that we had our eyes on ta tube dress...

26 Nov (Friday)

Went to church in the morning for practice... Tiring day... And my cousin is coming back! haha... I'll be going to the airport... Butnot to pick her up but to take apple strudel and passed it to my aunt's friend... lame right... but well I'm happy to see... Was waiting impatiently for her at the arriving hall... The moment I saw her... I was freaking happy! Gave her a hug! Almost cried! but nah...

ohya... Had a feeling that I will meet Edwin when I was on my way to the airport... Coz some idiot say coming back on 24 nov... End up no news!! Cheat my feelings! Ok well, I met him!! Out of no way suddenly someone just called me "xiang ying" from the back... Finally he's back! Missed ya so much man!! Missed ya programs and everything! Surprise right! haha...

27 Nov (Saturday)

It's my cousin's wedding day today... drag going there... Not really close to her so didn't feel like going... ended up going... was packing my room in the afternoon then my cousin from perth came over staying at my house!! SO happy! She's staying here till Jan!! But school starts on dec 13... Really spoil everything man!! Went for the wedding dinner at night... haha... I drank abit more than I should and was feeling really terrible... Had one glass of red wine... then the waitress refill... Then wanted to stop after half a glass... but my grand-unlce came over to our table... forcing my dad to drink but he doesn't like red wine but still drink... so too bad was there so just drank with him... he was totally drunk! and was forced again the second time... but i guess he's really sad... My cousin is getting married but both of his son are going to divorce... haiz... heard he cried after that...

After the wedding, went to east coast park to pass sufen her bday present... Sorry girl... not able to stay... HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY K!

28 Nov (Sunday)

It's a stormy day today! It's raining so heavily... And I'm having a bad sore throat... Was feeling dizzy in church just now but feeling better now... my cousin, Jessi, wanted to cut her hair but when we reached there it was already closed... so went to shop ard Tiong Bahru... then back home...

29 Nov (Monday)

Damn! Had a difficult time sleeping last night... Coz of my throat... And today I'm down with a flu... think it's gonna get worse... went to see a doc with my Jess just now coz she's sick... been coughing badly... then after that headed down to bugis... YEAH! I finally went to make a new pair of specs! haha... after so long... can't wait to have it! Bought a new wallet, watch n bag today... Going out with her again tml... heading down to town... Can't wait for band on Wednesday... I want to play Samba! and it's also the day I'm gonna check my results and jerm is coming back!!

No comments: