Monday, November 08, 2004

Missing meimei!

Had a good sleep last night! Woke up at about 2+... hehe...

Well, manage to talk to meimei online yesterday... I missed her!!! It's only day 2 and the feeling is overwhemling!! Got lots of questions to ask her! But when she came online! I didn't manage to ask!! All i could say was I MISSED HER! I LOVE HER!!! haha... :P but i do! I really do!

Wonder what's she doing now?!

Ohya and please don't missed him!!! miss us!! why him!! He don't deserve it!!! Right CIA?!

suppose to go out with Jermaine to buy swimsuit... But she got no bucks... So end up never go... But in the end the wednesday program was cancelled! Coz Ven not feeling well and jerm couldn't make it... Hey Ven take care k!! WE can always go the next time!

I have a chalet today till wednesday... so won't be able to blog... Packed my bag since last night... And I've got to go for band with that stupid big bag!!! Super big! havey too... Gonna watch movie after that... going to attract lots of attention i guess... but who cares! I'm carrying it not you! hehe...

OK! off to take my shower... going to accompany jerm to school early coz she needs to go see Ms Hope! Hope she don't ask about the percussion thingy!

No comments: