Sunday, November 07, 2004

well! i'm super pissed today! Was not really in a good mood today! I was CON! CON BY MY STUDENT!! WTH!! haiz... Don't talk about it man! it's really getting on to my nerves!!! I told her so many times yesterday we watchin "Shark Tale"... Then went there I asked for "Shark Tale" then she say no... "Princess Diary"! WTH!

But well, didn't really catch much of the show coz was feeling real tired... fell asleep for awhile... hehe... :P

Then brought my student and her friends shopping but couldn't stand it... Lucky meeting Jerm, Venassa, Muru and Effendi... *pHeW*

Met them at cityhall help her to get shoes... Manage to get a pair of heels for $15.90... Super cheap!

After which we headed to Queen's for the dinner... Went there to show face then chat for awhile left about 7+... Coz we went to catch a contemporary dance again... Met up with Zai... Anyway we didn't really want to stay there... So glad that we left early... But was sorry to Mrs Vera... she prepared everything and we left early... hope u guys enjoy...

After the dance we went to ACTORS!!! Hurray!! After so long!!! Shiok sia!! Well wasn't too high! But enjoyed ourselves!! And jerm n me sang a birthday song for Venassa! hehe... Sorry girl! Shy la! Don't dare to sing!! I PROMISED THE NEXT TIME WE GO THERE! I'LL SING A PROPER SONG FOR U K!! :P

think tat's all for today... Feeling real tired now... Legs are feeling tired... I need a massage!

No comments: