Monday, November 01, 2004

GUILTY!

Just finished taking my ECM paper 2 hours ago... OK! I'm feeling so guilty! It's exam period and it's my first time being so slack!!! And I meant really slack!! Too much!! I went far too much!

ECM was like a wake up call!! I basically crap thru the paper... I can't remember some of my stuff.. And most of them I used my common sense to answer! I do have common sense k!!

Well, the guilt went overwhemling when Kenneth said this... "Why didn't u study the topics I gave you?"

Right! I was feeling so guilty...

Well 3 paper is down... 1 more to go! Tough paper... Blaw!

Well I'm going to take a nap... I'm so sleepy! Didn't had enough sleep since saturday... Altogether I only had like 6 hours of sleep for two days...

And when I was taking the paper I felt like vomitting... Guess I'm not having enough sleep and have not had a proper meal since yesterday...

Now I'm gonna catch my beauty sleep first... Then wake up and mug on Blaw! Think I'm gonna cancel tuition...

ohya... Thanx Cia, Meimei and Nat!! I know you guys will do anything for me!!! But PLS! don't commite a crime k!! :p haha... Thanx PALS!!

No comments: