Saturday, November 13, 2004

Tiring day! I'm so sleepy! and my legs are tired, been walking the whole day... hehe...

Went to watch taxi with hanyong today... suppose to watch 3.10pm show but i was late... 2.45pm then reach... hehe... SORRY!!! but can't blame me right! it's a new show of coz got alot people watch right! ;p

ok la... it's also my fault...

In the end catch the 5.30pm show... Nice show man! crappy and lame... haha... but it just makes me feel that how useless a guy can be... haha... sorry! I'm not sex-ist! if you watch the show, you will feel the SAME way!

well, slack ard orchard before catching the show... walk from ps to lucky plaza then back to ps...

After the show, went for dinner at Ljs... then headed to esplande... walked there again! Tired sia!

haha... met sufen! haha... SUFEN WE ARE SO FATED!! :P

btw sorry! can't meet up with you tml!! really sorry! another day k...

No comments: