Saturday, November 26, 2005

change a blogskin!!! =D

Love nightmare before christmas... It's perfect... But if the background is black, it would be better man!!

Anyways!! I MISSED HONG KONG LIKE SHIT K!!!!

I shop too much there... Now I'm hook onto it... Was at the school bazzar... Bought 2 necklaces and bangles... And a t-shirt! =D

And I regretted not bringing my ATM card!! Shit man!! Was walking around Tiong Bahru with Jerm.. Saw lots of stuff man!! And I'm gonna get it TML!!!

Gonna get a top and shorts from Hang Ten... And 2 tops from Baleno... and a jacket from More than words...

Oh god!! A leopard never changes its spots!!

I thought I would stop shopping here after I come back... But it got worse... =)

Anyways it has been a tiring week for me... Came back from HK at 12a.m on friday... Pack some stuff and I've got maths lessons.... U bet it was "fun"!

I totally drag myself there... And the worse thing! I have performance after that... Well the band played quite badly ytd...

But it was better today.... The audience was FANTASTIC!! THE BEST EVER!!!

how does an empty hall sounds like?

There was only the MC and some staffs there who are in-charge of the open house for secondary school...

I really wonder why... Who would ever come at 10am in the morning for a bloody open house... I won't! That's totally nuts...

We should have just perform outside the stage at the plaza it could have been even better... And to compare... I choose river raft... Though I used to think it's silly but at least there are LOTS of PEOPLE!! Not just seats!!!

But well it got better after that... People start coming in... But they will fans of superstar Kelly... Well... better than nothing... At least we have people...

No comments: